Sunday, November 18, 2012

Visual Art's - Local Style Art Show


Here's a few flicks from last nights Visual Art Supply - "Local Style" Art Show.  The featured artist were Sumo, Esiw, & myself DazeRoc.  The night turned out great.  I had the best date in the world having my lil queen present and enjoying the art culture with me.  I also had great conversations with a few of the peoples and was grateful to see good folks I haven't seen in a while.  Hope to get to build in this locations in the near future.  Jason the owner has a cool store with tons of art supplies, some gear, and wall space to share art from artist from our community.  You got to salute that!  Good to see people opening their establishments to their community & supporters.  I did a project just for this show I'm calling: "The AlphaDaze".  I was inspired by Jason telling me to bring some of the vinyl records that I paint for the show, so I ended up doing the entire alphabet.  It was a cool exercise for me and it kept me more that busy during the week...  I will post close ups of each letter later on the week.  In the mean time enjoy the flicks...


No comments: