Sunday, March 29, 2015

Zone-WST x The Quest of 100 in 2015

Zone-WST  x  The Quest of 100 in 2015

The saga continues...  Boy do I have a cool one for you guys today.  I'm going to call this one - "The Guns Still Hot".  Here's Zone's new entry for The Quest for 100 in 2015.  This is no. 10 of 100.  On this particular piece he pays homage to his wife and the Queen B of the WST crew Sase.  Check out the steez on this one with the curled up bar on the letter "A" and an arrow running thru it.  #Genious  He also went full commando with a B-Boy letter "I"  holding a smoking gun and rocking a gatsby hat.  I was able to witness the onslaught on this one from the start and got to film and document.  I couldn't stand still with straight funk going on so I asked Zone if I could help add a few shines and doo-dads to the back ground and force field.  The day was a hot on the rooftop so we kept it light cracking jokes the whole time.  This was also one of the last days to paint at the old Thrift Trader before they closed.  The day,  finished with some silver….  Stay tune for the story, flicks and update.  In the mean time enjoy the video.


No comments: