Monday, April 7, 2014

BlackBook How To - By DazeRoc - Wild Style Technicians

BlackBook How To
So the other day during "BlackBook Sessions" I was asked to hit up a book as I often get asked. I hardly even make time for myself to get loose anymore so this took a few weeks to finalized but the recipient gets rewarded for his patience. Not having colored a piecebook in quite sometime I had no idea where to start, so I decided to document the process. What I ended up with is something I hope helps and or motivates others to get those pens out and get it in. Cant forget to big up my man Beatsmith Resist for helping me large with beats for my projects. Check him out @ www.BeatsmithResist.com  Hope you guys enjoy. Be on the look out for other "How 2" videos. Stay connected by subscribing to my YouTube channel @ Daze Roc.

No comments: